Treating Customers Fairly Policy
At Easy R&D, we support the Financial Conduct Authority's 'Treating Customer's Fairly' (TCF) policy and are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service.
Our commitment to our customers
- Provide you with clear information about the service we offer, including any fees or charges
- Aim to understand your business needs, preferences and circumstances as they evolve, in order for us to provide the most suitable advice in relation to your R&D tax relief claim.
- Advise on the options for your business, using the information available to us, in terms of grants and tax relief.
- Tell you if we cannot find an option we consider suitable
- Aim to provide you with up-to-date information which we will present in a manner that is clear, fair and unambiguous
- Encourage you to ask questions if there is something that you do not understand
- Ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times
- Provide you with details of our formal complaint procedure should you be dissatisfied with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the service that you require we ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your business, including providing us with honest and factual details regarding your tax position, income and expenditure.
- Let us know if, at any stage of our discussion, you do not understand an aspect of our service
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
If you have any queries or comments please email us on [email protected]
Alternatively, write to us at:
Easy R&D Ltd
Unit 12, Bates Industrial Estate
Telephone: 020 3393 2898