Manufacturing projects that may qualify for R&D tax relief include:
- tooling and equipment fixture design and development;
- designing innovative manufacturing equipment;
- integrating new materials to improve manufacturing processes;
- evaluating and determining the most efficient flow of material;
- increasing ease of operation or suitability of manufactured products;
- developing processes that would meet increasing regulatory requirements; or,
- Modifying existing processes or systems to improve capacity and performance.