Easy R&D are an ever-growing company with teams of in-house professionals and field-based consultants. Our service offers technical and specialist tax expertise to maximise research and development tax relief claims.
We’re always on the look out for experienced people to join us.
Business Development Consultants
Due to expansion, we now have openings for new business development consultants to join our UK wide team. There are 4 positions available in specific areas on a self-employed, sales agent, commission-only basis.
Realistic earnings between £50,000 – £100,000 per annum.
The job involves building relationships with SME business owners, promoting our services as R & D Tax Specialist, following up prospect opportunities. As an experienced professional you will be helping our clients through the R&D Tax Credits claims process. You will be managing your own portfolio of clients, with the added incentive of repeat commission each year. The job requires a lot of energy, drive and enthusiasm and the hunger to deliver exceptional benefits to clients. We have full telemarketing and networking operations, resulting in regular qualified lead generation and appointment setting for all of our sales consultants. Full training and support will be provided in the role.
- You will have demonstrated solid sales experience mostly within the B2B sector.
- We are looking for self-assured, confident, self-starters with excellent sales experience, ambition to help us drive our business forward. In return you can earn unlimited commissions and will be fully supported in your role.
- Comfortable speaking both on the phone and in front of clients and prospects
- Effective written communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail and willingness to perform necessary administrative tasks
- You should be able to drive and have access to own vehicle
Herts & Beds
In the first instance please contact us so that we can fill you in on some essential detail.
Agencies – please note we value direct approaches from applicants and will reject any speculative CVs.